The Compliance Concierge™ Deposit system is designed to facilitate the opening of new deposit accounts as well as managing on-going account maintenance functions.
Compliance Concierge™ Deposit was designed to improve efficiency, accuracy, compliance and visibility into your deposit operations, specifically:
- Trusted FIPCO Forms Integration
- Managing the workflow of deposit account openings across locations, roles and levels of authority
- Pre-defined and custom reports: pre-defined standard reporting, plus custom report availability
- Institution parameter control: helps to ensure proper controls throughout the account opening process
- Credit bureau interface: automated credit request from the three major credit bureaus
- Add, change or remove participant, beneficiary or agent information
- Provide Truth-in-savings disclosures for inquiries
- Wire Transfer requests
- Stop payment orders
- Hold notices
- Suspicious Activity report
- Safe deposit box ancillary forms
- And more!
Utilize a custom variety of optional features to further empower your Compliance Concierge™ Deposit platform:
- Third-Party Integration: seamless integration with third-party service providers, automatically incorporated into your Directed Screen Flow for maximum productivity
- Host Integration: interface Compliance Concierge™ Deposit to your host servicing system for downloading of CIF information and uploading deposit accounts
- E-Signature Capability: a digital signature pad can create e-signatures for deposit documents
- Check Ordering: generate paper orders or submit electronically
- Ascensus® IRA, HSA and CESA documents: the ability to complete this documentation within the software
- Integration to ChexSystems to verify customer does not have a history of negative banking relationships
For a personal product demonstration, call 800/722-3498 or contact FIPCO Sales.