Network with your peers on information technology issues and pain points in your bank.
Facilitated by FIPCO’s Director IT Audit, Ken Shaurette, this event will be held in a round table discussion format designed to give all attendees a forum for networking and discussing the issues that each of you may be facing, with everyone encouraged to share experiences and learn from one another.
Sample Discussion topics could include:
- Cybersecurity Assessment – Are you Ready? Can you be Ready?
- Pros and Cons of Cybersecurity Assessment Tools – Alternatives!!
- Social Media
- What’s New and Hot with IT Exams?
- Recent Scams - Incidents – Threat Intelligence
- IT Audit and Risk Management Planning - Risk Focused Scoping an IT Audit
- Vendor Management and Appendix J Business Continuity Testing
- Is it possible to ace an IT Exam?
- Cybersecurity Training for Management and Board Reporting
Space is limited and registration is required. Lunch will be provided following the discussion.
Note: If the need to cancel after registration, please contact FIPCO Sales at least two business days prior to the IT Round Table for a full refund.